Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016

Hello,

So this was a good week, although I felt like it was the longest week of my life! I feel like it took forever for each day to pass by! haha. Anyways, we had a good week! I will be honest though this might be a short letter because I didn't write down anything that happened this week and so I don't really remember everything we did. The work is going so well! As I told you we now have another stake in Mongolia and it is so exciting! Dad, you mentioned the one husband and wife that I taught before with sister Tao. Turns out they are not married.... A lot of people in Mongolia call themselves husband and wife but they are not actually married. They don't have a marriage certificate because for some people it can be a hard thing for them to get so they don't have one. The sisters clarified and found that out. I hope that something will be able to be figured out for them! They are a sweet couple and he really
wants to be baptized but we will see what happens!

Remember that with each trial, we also gain a new strength so never be worried about trials rather enjoy the fact that you are being made stronger and can overcome even bigger things in the future. Try not to be overwhelmed with things going on in your life. Especially try not to focus on just the one problem in front of you and don't hold it in front of your face so that it blocks the view and keeps you from seeing the bigger picture :) There is so much better things ahead of us and that are worth experiencing these little things. So be happy in the moment and try not to stress so much over those things. Trust me I know, so I am just trying to help from my own experience in different things. It’s not worth getting upset over. At least most things are definitely not worth getting stressed and frustrated with. Yes I know I sound like one of those missionaries and you might be thinking yea okay Kristin, suuuure that is easier said then done. But I am serious. You can choose whether or not to let things effect you or you can choose to be happy, work through the hard part with a positive attitude OR you can take the harder less fun way and get upset and work through it that way. However I recommend the first :)

As for my investigators... we have a baptism coming up for our little family on the 24th of June :) His name is Bayarjawhlan and his wife Tuyatsetseg and then they have a 7 year old son named Shineehlel. They are really excited for their baptism. At first the dad wanted to wait a year so that they could be baptized together as a family but then we told him that if they both get baptized that date then in a year he will actually be the one to baptize his son because he will have the authority to do that and so he was really excited to hear that and so they will be getting baptized on the 24th! And then a year after that they can save to go take a trip to the temple and be sealed together as a family :) We have another family we are working with. The wife is an RM and then the husband is investigating. His name is Dulguun and they have a baby, He is doing pretty well! And then actually we are teaching a lot of less actives right now because there is a lot of those!






Also since my companion is still STL, I go out with Sister Harkers companion while they do splits and sister Harkers companion is a mini missionary so I am now helping train her and then we spend all day together during these times. Her name is Giiguul. She is really cute and wants to serve a mission as well except she wants to serve in Germany. She is fun and it has been great getting to know her. She doesn't speak a lot of English so I have to speak in Mongolian with her so it is nice because it really helps my language.

Other than that, that is about all. We are going on a hike today so that should be fun! Also IT IS BECOMING GREEN IN MONGOLIA. I went on a split with sister Lichtenberg from my group and we went up to her area in Jargalant and it is getting beautiful! Those will be the pics attached! Also we had a cool band playing so those are some pics of that! Anyways enjoy!

Love you all and have a great week!

Sister K






Yes those are fish eggs and yes I like them:) haha weird I know. Told you a lot has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment